Monday, March 18, 2013

So little yet so BIG.

I just love God's little reminders to me that He has not forgotten us and our child in Ethiopia. See one little action or word can be a BIG faith builder for us.

This past weekend at church the sweetest little 6 year old girl came up to me while I was talking and I felt her little finger tap me on the leg. I said hello to her and she immediately reached her little hand into her pocket and pulled out a hand full of change. Then she stretched out her hand and said, 
"This is for your baby." 
I was overcome with emotion and reached out to thank her with a big hug. She put the money in my hand and walked away with the biggest smile on her face. It was so precious, I am melting into a puddle right now just thinking about it again.

The next morning while Nate and I were talking about this sweet child and the faith she built in us, Nate said, "I believe that God is going to multiply Ellie's 24 cents into $24,000!"

No comments:

Post a Comment